This is just an update about the progress of the project. Many parts of the previous project have been imported in the new one.
So there are a new available module using the OpenSceneGraph library. It is composed of specific objects:
- Viewer3D: Display an OpenSceneGraph scene.
- OsgReader: Load a file using osg mechanism (osgDB::ReadNodeFile function).
- LDrawReader: LDraw files are commonly composed of many files inclusions, OsgReader can't load included file and only manage direct geometry parts. So LDrawReader assembles structures of the object.
- OsgObject: this is a simple access to an osg::Node.
- OsgObjectWithDisplayAccess: this is an access to an osg::Node and it allows to update Viewer3D.
- OsgTree: this displays the tree of an osg::Node on a BaseObjectTreeWidget using OsgBase object.
- OsgBase: It corresponds to an osg::Node and its children correspond to children of the osg::Node.